Since its creation, the company SOTRALENTZ Construction has cultivated the values of quality and know-how, which have been transmitted from generation to generation. This tradition has enabled it to develop a true quality policy within each subsidiary over the years.
ISO 9001 version 2008 certified, SOTRALENTZ Construction undertakes to respond with ever-increasing professionalism to its customers' expectations.
Moreover, as the project manager for the creation of the ADETS quality standard, SOTRALENTZ CONSTRUCTION is a very active player in the search for the quality and mechanical and technological performance of welded meshes for over 40 years.
- France: AFCAB
- Germany: DIN 488 and DIN 4099
- Switzerland: SIA 262
- Netherlands: KOMO
- Belgium: BENOR
- Austria: ÖNORM
Traceability of steels
On account of using a fabrication process that has been thoroughly researched, our optimised welded meshes provide full traceability, from their fabrication in the iron and steel plant up to their dispatch. Thus, our Quality department can provide the following information on demand:
- Chemical characteristics of steel (carbon content, etc.)
- Mechanical characteristics of steel (elastic limit, elongation, etc.)
- Geometric and physical characteristics (linear weight, shape, etc.)
- Resistance to the shear of welds
An R&D office for increased effectiveness
In order to execute your projects, SOTRALENTZ Construction carries out studies for its various products:- Armatures: market surveys with estimated market volume, range design, and prospecting aids for R&D consultancies.
- Voussoirs: for the design of workshops for export markets.
- Voussoir armature cages: design studies (with compensation on the weight gains and assembly times achieved).
- Special panels: design studies.